Ooof we love a luxury hotel especially when the prices are hot -- in fact this is one of the best-priced comparable family packages we found to Kos to next April. And frankly, we think it's loads nicer than the rest.
Stay for a week at the luxurious Grecotel Kos Imperial Hotel, with daily breakfast and flights included, for a great price.
Don't want to take the kids? No problem! Want to upgrade to half-board or all-inclusive? No problem, you can do that too!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2021 - 30. Jun. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 27 April, 2021-4 May, 2021
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London
- 5* Grecotel Kos Imperial Hotel
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included but you can add half board or all-inclusive
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 4 sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 4 sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £1117 / 4 = £280* per person
- Check-in luggage from £55 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £11 per person
You'll be staying at swanky super family-friendly Grecotel Kos Imperial Hotel, a sprawling 5-star resort that is packed full of enough stuff to keep everyone happy.
The property has a private beach, three landscaped swimming pools and loads of restaurants and bars to choose from.
Bungalow rooms have separate living and sleeping areas, air-conditioning and private terraces for enjoying a bit of evening sunshine.