If, like us pirates, you sometimes like to treat yourself to the finer things in life, then perhaps we have the hotel for you -- the sumptuous Michelangelo Resort and Spa in Kos.
You might think it costs the earth but we've found some great family prices in October -- some other resorts cost well over £100 more per person -- and for that you get a 7-night stay in a sea-view Junior Suite, daily breakfast and dinner and return flights.
Want to travel as a couple or in a different month? No problem as the offer is very flexible.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 31. Oct. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 8 October
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 5* Michelangelo Resort and Spa
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor & Travellers' Choice Award
- Board basis – Half board, including breakfast and dinner (all-inc available)
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults & 2 kids sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 4 sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £1092 / 4 = £273* per person
Price breakdown for 2 sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £682 / 2 = £341* per person
- Check-in luggage from £50 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £11 per person
You'll be staying at the Michelangelo Resort and Spa, a luxurious 5-star beachfront resort on the east coast of Kos.
Rooms at the hotel are modern and refined with air-conditioning and private sea-view balconies -- ideal for a relaxing cocktail as you watch the sun go down.
The hotel has three swimming pools, including the infinity pool, lots of restaurant options, three bars and a luxury spa too.
The Daily Telegraph rates this hotel 8/10!