Don't break the bank with a summer trip, instead fuse style with the budget friendly with a 2 night trip to Krakow. We love the sleek decor of this centrally located accommodation where you'll be jetting off this June. Immerse yourself in the culture of this historic city whilst basking in the early summer sun.
This deal is for room only at the Puro hotel, however, there is a B&B upgrade available.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Jun. 2019 - 30. Jun. 2019
Example departure from London, 3rd June:
- Manchester from £229* per person - 3 nights
- Bristol from £182* per person
- Dublin from £239* per person
- Not your dates? Simply click through and alter them to suit you better.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 2 nights
- Example date: 3rd - 5th June
- Departure from London to Krakow
- 4* city hotel - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- LastMinute break - £298 - £149* per person
About your stay
The super stylish 4* PURO Krakow Stare Miasto is located slap bang in the centre of of the city. The hotel offers bike hire allowing you to explore the local area on 2 wheels. Boasting incredible views over the city - you won't want to spend your 2 nights in the Polish city anywhere else.
Each room is decorated with a modern flair and boasts all the mod cons like an iPad, flat-screen TV and free WiFi.
The hotel offers it's own airport shuttle service - extra fee - just contact them in advance with your flight details to arrange.