Mateys, Poland is one of the few countries you can currently visit without having to quarantine on return to the UK.
This has made Krakow an even more popular destination for a city break, making it tricky to find a good deal! This package is great value for a 4* hotel stay in the heart of Krakow's Old Town, and it includes breakfast each day of your stay. Even better, you can book this deal with a low deposit today.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 31. Jan. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 22–25 November 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol
- 4* Hotel M29 in Old Town, Krakow
- Rated 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £216 / 2 = £108* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You'll be staying in a double room at the 4* Hotel M29. This brand new hotel is stylish and modern, with a 24 hour reception, restaurant and cocktail bar, concierge service and luggage storage available for guests.
Breakfast is included in your stay, so you'll be ready for a full day of exploring historical Krakow. The hotel is perfectly located in Kazimierz, Krakow's Jewish Quarter. You'll be surrounded by shops, restaurants and bars, and you'll be around a ten minute walk from the main market square and the castle.
Book the hotel only on Booking.com