Pirates, visit 3 of Europe's most gorgeous cities in one fell swoop with this TourCenter package! You'll spend 6 nights in total, stopping off at Rome, Florence and Venice - the best of Italy. Included are a hotel in each place, breakfast, flights and train travel between the cities.
Departures are available between January and July 2019, with some of the lowest prices on offer in February - an excellent way to avoid the crowds of high summer.
Booking Info Timeframe: 9. Jan. 2019 - 31. Jul. 2019
Sample departures for £169*pp from London on February 5th, 6th, 12th & more
- Bristol departures from £249*pp (February 12th)
- Edinburgh departures from £279*pp (March 16th)
- Manchester departures from £279*pp (March 5th)
This holiday is provided by TourCenter. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 9038!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Spend 6 nights visiting Rome, Florence & Venice
- Flights from London, Manchester, Bristol & Edinburgh
- Departures available between January and July 2019
- Example Dates: February 12th - 18th (Departing from London)
- Hotels - included (2 nights Rome, 2 nights Florence, 2 nights Venice)
- Train transfers between cities - Included
- Board Basis - Breakfast Included
- Hand luggage - Included
- Airport transfers can be arranged for an additional charge
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- For full Terms & Conditions, please see TourCenter
- Italy package from £338 / 2 = £169* per person
In Rome you will be staying at the Romoli Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor). Romoli Hotel offers air conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, minibar, hairdryer, free toiletries and free WiFi. You'll be within a 15-minute walk of a metro or train station, meaning all the sights of Rome are easily accessible.
In cultural Florence you'll be staying at the 4* Diana Park Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor). Diana Park is a short walk from Piazza della Liberta, with plenty of public transport links to get you around.
Once you reach Venice you will be treated to a little bit of luxury, staying in the 4* Smart Hotel Holiday situated in Mestre (4/5 on TripAdvisor).
The hotel has a TV room, bar with gorgeous terrace and a restaurant where you can enjoy international or Italian dishes and again offers that all important free WiFi. The bus stop is 200 metres from the hotel if you wish to visit Venice's Piazzale Roma.
Train travel between the cities listed above is included - arrive in style! TourCenter can offer airport transfers for an extra charge.