It's time to grab a pizza the action with this delicious Italy package from TourCenter! You'll spend a total of 6 nights visiting Rome, Florence and Venice - 3 of Europe's most beautiful cities and truly the best of Italy! Included are a hotel in each place, flights and train travel between the cities.
Departures are available between May and December 2019, with some of the lowest prices on offer in November - book early and avoid the crowds of summer!
Booking Info Timeframe: 24. May. 2019 - 30. Dec. 2019
Sample departure for £169*pp from London on November 13th
- Bristol departures from £189*pp (November 9th)
- Edinburgh departures from £229*pp (November 15th)
- Manchester departures from £199*pp (November 16th)
This holiday is provided by TourCenter. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 9038!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Spend 6 nights visiting Rome, Florence & Venice
- Flights from London, Manchester, Bristol & Edinburgh
- Departures available between May and December 2019
- Example Dates: November 13th - 19th (Departing from London)
- Hotels - included (2 nights Rome, 2 nights Florence, 2 nights Venice)
- Train transfers between cities - Included
- Board Basis - Room Only
- Hand luggage - Included
- Airport transfers can be arranged for an additional charge
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- For full Terms & Conditions, please see TourCenter
- Italy package from £338 / 2 = £169* per person
In Rome you will be staying at the Romoli Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) or MF Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor). Romoli Hotel offers air conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, minibar, hairdryer, free toiletries and free WiFi. You'll be within a 15-minute walk of a metro or train station, meaning all the sights of Rome are easily accessible.
In cultural Florence you'll be staying at Diva Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor), close to public transport link to get you around this wonderful city. En suite rooms feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.
Smart Hotel Holiday has a TV room, bar with gorgeous terrace and a restaurant where you can enjoy international or Italian dishes and again offers that all important free WiFi. The bus stop is 200 metres from the hotel if you wish to visit Venice's Piazzale Roma.
Train travel between the cities listed above is included - arrive in style! TourCenter can offer airport transfers for an extra charge.