Pirates, it's time to visit the best of Italy with this superb package from TourCenter. Explore the art and architecture of Rome and Venice, two of Europe's most beautiful cities, with hotels, flights and a train journey between the two cities included.
This deal is available between March and July, with departures from London, Manchester, Bristol and Edinburgh.
Booking Info Timeframe: 8. Feb. 2018 - 17. Jul. 2018
Sample departure for £129pp from London on March 19th
- This holiday is provided by TourCenter. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 9038!
- Spend 4, 6 or 8nights visiting Rome & Venice
- Flights from London, Manchester, Bristol & Edinburgh
- Departures available between March and July 2018
- Example Dates: March 19th - 23rd
- Rome - 3* Romoli Hotel (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Venice - 4* Smart Hotel (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Train transfers between cities - Included
- Complimentary glass of wine on arrival in Venice
- Board Basis - Room Only
- Hand luggage - Included
- Airport transfers can be arranged for an additional charge
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- For full Terms & Conditions, please see TourCenter
In the Eternal City you'll have thousands of years of history right on your doorstep, with a stay at The Romoli Hotel keeping you close to the action. Guest rooms each have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a minibar. The closest metro station is less than 10 minutes' walk away.
The Romoli Hotel is within 2 miles of Parco della Caffarella, Baths of Caracalla, and Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano. Circus Maximus and Roman Forum can be reached in less than 30 minutes from both hotels by public transport.
In picturesque Venice you'll be staying at The Smart Hotel Holiday, where you'll be greeted with a complimentary glass of wine on arrival. This 4* property boasts free WiFi, a TV room, bar with gorgeous terrace and a restaurant where you can enjoy international or Italian dishes.
The property is located in Mestre, with a bus stop just 200 metres away. You'll be at Venice's Piazzale Roma in less than 20 minute pirates!
Train travel between the two cities listed above is included - you'll be arriving in style! TourCenter offer airport transfers for an extra charge.