If you're still looking for a July getaway, TUI have all sorts of offers pirates! We're eyeing up a week in the Costa Dorada, staying at the 4* Hotel Golden Port Salou & Spa. To ensure maximum relaxation we've lined up half board meals - or you can go full board for £368pp (see below).
This deal departs in early July, and the package also includes flights, transfers luggage and ATOL protection.
Booking Info Timeframe: 21. Jun. 2018 - 21. Aug. 2018
- Flights UK - Reus, Spain
- 7 nights at the 4* Hotel Golden Port Salou & Spa
- Half Board basis (Full board also available)
- Available: July 2018
- Example Dates: July 6th - 13th, 2018
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence
- Airport transfers - Included
- Checked luggage - Included
- Code HOT50 valid on deals that depart before July 20th. Minimum spend £750. For full T&Cs, see TUI
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on two adults & 2 children sharing
About your holiday
Hotel Golden Port Salou & Spa has a trio of swimming pools, with a huge lagoon pool at the centre of property and even a waterfall feature. Playa Capellans beach is less than 15 minutes' walk away, and Levante Beach is even closer.
Guest rooms come with air conditioning, satellite TVs, balconies and WiFi (Additional charge). Your half board (or full board if you're going all out) will include buffet options from across the world. If you need some pampering after all that lush cuisine, head on over to the on site spa and enjoy a whirlpool bath, sauna or treatment (for an additional fee).
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.