Pirates, thanks to a new flight route starting in November, you'll soon be able to travel to one of Mexico's most glamorous and beautiful destinations -- Los Cabos at the southern tip of Baja California Peninsula -- direct with no stops from London Gatwick.
This last-minute package from our partner Holiday Hypermarket is now from £884* per person with flights and 14 nights' all-inclusive accommodation.
Even better, there's an exclusive code for Pirates that saves you an extra £5* per person! When we first brought you this getaway, it was over £30* per person more expensive, so jump on it now Pirates!
If the last minute life isn't for you, then you can easily change the dates, there's plenty of 2020 availability
Booking info Timeframe: 28. Nov. 2019 - 20. Dec. 2019
Don't forget to use the exclusive Pirate discount code to save an extra £10:
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 14 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 28 Nov-Dec, 2019
- Holiday provided by Holidayhypermarket
- Departure airports: London Gatwick
- 4* Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive
- 4/5 (TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – All inclusive
- Luggage included
- Transfers included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Exclusive pirate discount code: PIRATE10
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Package holiday from £1717 / 2 = £858* per person
About your stay
You'll stay at the plush Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos, a 4-star property on Mexico's Baja California coast.
The deal is all inclusive meaning all of your meals, drinks and snacks are included which is handy with 2 restaurants and 6 bars in the resort.
The hotel is a 20-minute transfer from the airport -- ideal if you want to just get on with enjoying a cocktail in the sunshine.