Be quick to grab this last minute holiday we have found on our cool holiday finder. Head off on this awesome all inclusive holiday to Turkey departing in October from only £191* per person.
The terrific Turkey getaway is based on 7 nights staying in the 5* Ramada Resort Side in Side that offers coloured rooms, swimming pools and slides, private beach and a spa.
This Turkey getaway is an amazing deal as it works out at only £28* per person per night, and with all meals, snacks and drinks included that really is great value, and staying for 6 nights is more expensive that staying for the week!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 30. Nov. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 31st October - 7th November 2020
- Departs from many UK airports
- 5* Ramada Resort Side
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Side, Antalya, Turkey
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £382 / 2 = £191* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in a really cool hotel, the 5* Ramada Resort Side which is in a great location in Side and is just a stone's throw from it's very own private beach.
The hotel is well equipped with everything you could need including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, fitness centre, spa with sauna and Hammam, restaurants, bars and sports, activities and entertainment.