Stop what you're doing Pirates because we've found a December getaway that'll cost you less than £39* per person per night.
Indulge yourself in 5* luxury this winter at the Jasmine Palace Resort in Hurghada, Egypt, and leave the stresses that come with the festive season behind you! Spend 7 nights at this beautiful resort on an all inclusive basis and be the envy of your friends.
If you're able to take a bit more time off, we've also included a 14 night option for you and we also haven't forgotten about you solo travellers either!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2018 - 31. Mar. 2019
Depart from London in December
- Manchester - December - from £282* per person
- Manchester - January - from £359* per person
- Manchester - February - from £502* per person
- Glasgow - December - from £276* per person
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (14 night stays possible)
- Example departure date: 11th December
- Example flights from London to Hurghada
- 5* hotel near the beach - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – All inclusive
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price for 2 adults sharing:
Expedia flight & hotel deal - £542 / 2 = £271* per person
About your stay
Surround yourself in 5* luxury at the Jasmine Palace Resort this winter. With an enviable climate, this is a great place to catch some December sun - temperatures in northern Africa at this time of year are still in the low-mid 20s! As well a spacious pool, there is also a private stretch of beach for you to enjoy.
Each room is air conditioned, with a TV, mini bar and either a balcony or terrace.
Enjoy the all inclusive board at one of the many restaurants the hotel has on offer. With cuisines ranging from Egyptian to Chinese and seafood, there's something for everyone. Drinks can be enjoyed at one of the 6 bars.
For those looking for some activity in between sun bathing sessions, there is so much on offer. Try something new with windsurfing or diving lessons - at an additional fee.