Need a holiday Pirates but feeling a little stumped by quarantine and isolation rules? Well we may have the answer - Belfast, capital of Northern Ireland, has no restrictions for UK travellers!
Plus, we've found a great deal -- you can stay for four nights at a 4-star hotel, with flights, for cheaper than some 3-star packages.
And there are loads of airports to pick from and plenty of travel dates too.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 9. Oct. 2020 - 9. Dec. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 10-14 November, 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Loads of options
- 4* Jurys Inn Belfast
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Room only but can breakfast
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £315 / 2 = £158* per person
- Check-in luggage from £40 per bag, return
You'll be staying at the Jurys Inn Belfast, a 4-star property next to Belfast's City Hall and Opera House.
The stylish hotel is smart and modern with good-sized guest rooms, a restaurant and 24-hour reception (handy if you roll in a little late and can't remember where your room is).
Belfast is a lovely time to wander about in and lose yourself with plenty of restaurants, shops and museums.
Book this hotel by itself on booking.com.