Temperatures in Cyprus right now are well into the 30s and you could be there yourself this month with this humdinger of a package we've found.
It's the cheapest week-long break to Cyprus with flights we could find!
October a bit soon for you? No problem as there's great prices in November and December too.
At time of publish (10 October, 2020), UK travellers do not need to quarantine on return from Cyprus.
Booking info Timeframe: 9. Oct. 2020 - 31. Dec. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 31 October-7 November
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Loads to choose from
- 3* Club St. George Resort
- 3.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – self-catering
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £282 / 2 = £141* per person
- Check-in luggage from £53 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £26 per person
You'll be staying at the Club St. George Resort, a tasteful resort with a variety of different accommodation options that's about 10 minutes' drive from Paphos town centre.
The resort has a two outdoor swimming pools, a restaurant, a bar and wellness facilities with treatment rooms, a sauna and a hot tub.
Paphos has loads to do with a harbour, shops, restaurants and a vibrant night life.
Book this hotel by itself on booking.com.