Pirates, if like us, you're desperate to go on holiday (but don't want to go too far or spend too much money) then have a gander at this last-minute break we've found to delightful Dublin.
We found departures in August with return flights and two nights at a central Jurys Inn hotel for a great price.
Plus, you can fly from loads of UK airports with no supplements!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 30. Aug. 2020 - 30. Nov. 2020
Please note: the prices you see below may vary as we have selected 'free hotel amendments' which costs a little more but gives more flexibility.
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 30 August
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 4* Jurys Inn Dublin Christchurch
- 4/5 Tripadvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £324 / 2 = £162* per person
- Check-in luggage from £41 per bag, return
- Return private transfers from £43 per person
The Jurys Inn Dublin Christchurch is a charming 4-star hotel located in the centre of the city.
Rooms are smart and modern with comfy beds, bathrooms with spa toiletries and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
The hotel is opposite Christchurch Cathedral and less than five minutes' walk from Dublin Castle and the lively Temple Bar area.