Any of you pirates looking for a early bird bargain then grab your squad and get booking this group getaway to Cyprus from just £217* per person!
On this holiday in Ayia Napa you will stay for 11 nights in a family room in a great rated 3* hotel. The holiday departs in march when the weather could reach a nice 20° - of you could choose to travel in April on a 7 night stay from £255* each!
If you wish to travel as a couple you can from £286* each!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2020
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 11 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 16/03 - 26/03
- Departs from UK airports (some may departure on alternate dates for alternative durations)
- 3* Blue Harbour Boutique Apartments
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- Location: Ayia Napa, Cyprus
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 4 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £867.48 / 4 = £216.87* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the Blue Harbour Boutique Apartments which are located in Ayia Napa in sunny Cyprus. The resort is super stylish and modern with rooms that have a nautical theme through out.
The Blue Harbour Boutique Apartments are within walking distance of entertainment spots, restaurants, cafes, bars and night life.