Krakow may not be Poland's political capital but with plenty of festivals, exciting nightlife and beautiful architecture, it certainly makes a good case for being the country's cultural capital.
Crack on to cracking Krakow with this 5-star package we found on our Holiday Finder -- return flights and two nights' 5-star accommodation, from £92* per person!
We found a few departure options for less than £100* per person during March to choose from.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Feb. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 10-12 March (lots more options available)
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 5* Niebieski Art Hotel & Spa
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room-only
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £41 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £16 per person
The 5-star Niebieski Art Hotel & Spa is located on the banks of the Vistula river, about a 15-minute walk from Krakow's historic city centre.
All rooms at the hotel have air-conditioning, large LCD televisions with satellite channels, tea- and coffee-making facilities and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The hotel has a rooftop terrace and restaurant and a spa although additional charges do apply for both.
Krakow is a stunning city -- we would recommend visiting Kazimierz, the historic Jewish quarter, and checking out the beautiful 14th-century Wawel Royal Castle.