Pirates, fancy a super-cheap last-minute holiday to Malta from £110* per person? Then you've come to the right place!
Departing in about two weeks, this package we've found on our Holiday Finder includes accommodation and return flights too.
Temperatures in March are comfortably into the high teens so certainly a lot toastier than the UK will probably be.
If these dates don't work for you, the package is very flexible and you can change the dates easily. You can stay for two weeks from £176* per person!
Booking info Timeframe: 2. Mar. 2020 - 13. Apr. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 17-24 March
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 3* Topaz Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Room-only
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £16 per person
You'll be staying at the Topaz Hotel, a modest property located in Bugibba about 10 minutes' walk from the beach.
Rooms are a good size and each has air-conditioning, a television and some have balconies.
The hotel has a large swimming pool, a casual lounge and a buffet-style restaurant. However, you'll find plenty of restaurants, shops and bars in the local area.