Not heard of The Azores? Good as that's how the locals on this pretty mid-Atlantic Portuguese island want to keep it -- quiet, relaxed and their secret.
We've found a last-minute holiday there, with seven nights' 4-star accommodation and direct flights, for a great price.
Plus the weather is around a perfect 25°C all through the summer.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 13. Jul. 2020 - 13. Sep. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 25 August-1 September
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London Stansted
- 4* Hotel VIP Executive Azores
- 3.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Bed and breakfast
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £710 / 2 = £355* per person
- Check-in luggage from £71 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £23 per person
Feel like a VIP while staying at the VIP Executive Azores Hotel, a 4-star property located on the mid-Atlantic island that has gorgeous panoramic views of the surrounding area.
The hotel has two sleek restaurants, one with ocean views, a swimming pool and a bar.
Rooms are comfortable and smart with comfy beds, air-conditioning and televisions.
It's about 1 kilometre to Marina de Ponta Delgada from the hotel and less than five minutes' drive from Ponta Delgada's historic centre.