Mateys, Amsterdam has to be one of our fav European cities, there is so much to do there you would find it hard to be bored during your stay. We have come a cross this fab deal to Amsterdam (if we do say so ourselves) staying for 3 nights in a lush hotel with it's very own sky bar.
What makes the deal an even better is that there are a choice of dates including dates when the world famous Amsterdam Light Festival should be in full swing. The Amsterdam Light Festival is on from 26th November 2020 to 17th January 2021.
The Amsterdam city trip offers the chance to book with a deposit and payment option for a little bit extra, you can also choose to add breakfast, travel on a weekend or even stay longer if you wish - and why not!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 28. Feb. 2021
*deposit option may be a bit extra
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 6th - 9th December
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from many UK airports
- Great prices November 2020 - February 2021
- 4* Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only (b&b available)
- Location: Amsterdam
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £352 / 2 = £176* per person
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.
About your stay
You will stay in the Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark which offers rooms with air-condtioning, flat screen TVs and hot drink making facilities.
The best thing about this hotel? The 17th-floor rooftop sky bar that offers 360-degree panoramic views of the city. The hotel is about a 20-minute tram journey from the hotel into the centre of the city, once there you will be spoilt for choice.