Ahoy Pirates, this city break to Lisbon is great value for such highly rated accommodation in the popular tourist area of Chiado - normally you would expect to pay this price to stay much further out!
Even better, Portugal is also one of the few places you can travel to from England without having to quarantine. You can secure this package with a low deposit today.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 23. Sep. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2021
- September departure from £107* per person
- Go in November from £118* per person
- Go in December from £125* per person
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 13–16 October 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Manchester, Bristol
- 3* Dream Chiado Apartments in Chiado, Lisbon
- Rated 5/5 TripAdvisor & Travellers' Choice 2020
- Board basis – Room only
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £240 / 2 = £120* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You'll be staying in a studio room at the 3* Dream Chiado Apartments - around 30 minutes from Lisbon airport. Your apartment will be air conditioned, and will have a satellite TV, a full kitchenette and a private bathroom, which includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.
This apartment complex is ideally located in Lisbon's historical down town - just a two minute walk from Chiado and a three minute walk from Commerce Square. You'll find lots of museums, restaurants, shops and bars in this lively area of Lisbon, making this apartment the perfect choice for a Lisbon city break.
Book the hotel only on booking.com