Pirates, we're looking forward to travelling in 2021 and right now is a great time to book as there are some amazing prices out there. This Amsterdam city break is only a few pounds more to go over the weekend so we have chosen those dates but there are many more even cheaper!
You will stay for 3 nights in a gorgeous 4* hotel with flights included, this is a fab deal as prices are great up to the end of March and then they jump up around £100 per person from April onwards.
You can book this awesome Amsterdam city trip with a deposit today.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 30. Jan. 2021 - 31. Mar. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 19th - 22nd February 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* Hotel van de Vijsel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- Location: Amsterdam
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £272 / 2 = £136* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Hotel van de Vijsel which is a great 4* hotel in Amsterdam offering a 24 hour front desk, bar/lounge and restaurant.
You hotel room will be well-equipped with an iPod docking station, espresso maker, comfy bed, Wi-Fi and en-suite bathroom with rainfall shower and designer toiletries.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.