Pirates, with travel being up in the air right now, you might be looking to book a getaway a bit later in the year. The accommodation rates in Dublin can be quite high so we are super excited to come across this lush stay at a lush price.
Breakfast is included and there are awesome prices departing in October through to December including Chrismtas and there are a range of departure airports, dates and durations to pick from.
You can book this Dublin holiday with a deposit and payment plan.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 17. Oct. 2020 - 31. Dec. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights
- Example date: 4th - 7th December
- Great prices October - December
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Weekends & Christmas dates included
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 3* Red Cow Moran Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Location: Dublin
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £320 / 2 = £160* per person
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.
About your stay
You will be staying in the Red Cow Moran Hotel which is in a great location to get into Dublin city centre, and see all that this fab city has to offer! The accommodation offers free Wi-Fi, a 24 hour front desk and a fitness centre if working out is your thing.
The rooms are well equipped with flat-screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities, comfy beds with crisp Egyptian cotton sheets and hypo-allergenic fluffy pillows.