Pirates, check out this amazing winter sun holiday in Malta staying in a really gorgeous 4* hotel with spa. You will stay for a long weekend for 3 nights and the holiday is based on 2 sharing.
You can choose to upgrade to bed & breakfast, half board and all inclusive at time of booking if you wish - after months of lockdown, why not we say!
This is a great deal as the price is super low and there are many dates on offer. You can book this holiday with a deposit option.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 31. Jan. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 13th - 16th December 2020
- Departs from many UK airports
- 4* Seashells Resort at Suncrest
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only (upgrades available)
- Location: St. Paul's Bay, Malta
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Go all inclusive from £156* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the 4* Seashells Resort at Suncres which is situated on St. Paul's Bay in Qawra. The hotel has a restaurant, lounge bar, swimming pool with hydromassage corner, splash pool with slide, and a spa & wellness centre.
Your room will be equipped with air-conditioning, free WiFi, private bathroom, flat screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms also feature a private balcony with views of the sea.
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay