Weekend escapes don't need to break the bank and the proof is this stylish southern Spain holiday.
Jet off for 4 nights over weekends through out the spring to A. grab some pre season bargains B. dodge the crowds and C. relish in the temperatures which are already pushing the 20s at this time of year. During your 4 night stay, you'll call the Hotel El Puerto by Pierre Vacances in Fuengirola (near Malaga) your home. With it's rooftop pool and amazing views over the coast, it's clear to see why this is such a popular spot!
Flights from a number of UK airports are available and you can upgrade to B&B from as little as £6*pppn
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2020 - 31. May. 2020
Example departure from London, 12th March:
Other London departures:
- Manchester in March from £189*pp, April from £218*pp, May £215*pp
- Birmingham in March from £202*pp, April from £215*pp, May £279*pp
- East Midlands in April from £225*pp, May £376*pp
- Bristol in March from £220*pp, April from £242*pp, May £265*pp
- Leeds in March from £187*pp, April from £229*pp, May £313*pp
- Fancy a cheaper mid-week getaway? Or another airport? Simply click through and alter the details to suit you better
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights
- Example date: 12th March 2020
- Departure from London to Malaga
- 3* hotel - 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only - B&B from £6*pppn extra
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Expedia package – £258 / 2 = £129* per person
About your stay
Who wouldn't want to spend a long weekend gazing over these views? That's exactly what you could be doing this spring thanks to a bargain 4 night break to southern Spain.
The Hotel El Puerto by Pierre Vacances offers a spacious roof top pool and terrace with panoramic views over the sea. Close to the centre of Fuengirola, sandwiched in between Marbella and Malaga. The town offers an array of eateries and bars for you to sink your teeth into during your stay!
Rooms are compact but modern, also with a roof top area like this one, you won't be spending time cooped up indoors!