Lisbon may not seem like an obvious autumn city break destination but with mild weather, great food and less tourists than high season, we think you should give it a go this year!
Plus, as it's out of season, there are great deals to be had like this one that includes return flights and three nights accommodation, for a cracking price.
If winter isn't your thing, we've found some great prices in the spring and summer next year.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 31. Dec. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 12-15 October
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 3* Masa Hotel Almirante
- 3.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Room-only but breakfast can be added
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £196 / 2 = £98* per person
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £23 per person
You'll be staying at the 3-star Masa Hotel Almirante, a modest hotel that's within walking distance of the city centre as well a Metro station if you want to travel further.
Lisbon is a relaxed city with cathedrals, shops and restaurants to explore -- we suggest grabbing a Portuguese tart and wandering the cobbled streets of Barrio Alto.
A cheap and easy way to tour the city is to hop on a number 28 tram which passes through the popular districts of Graca, Alfama, Baixa and Estrela. It's best to do it quite early or late in the day as it does get busy but that is part of the experience!