For all of those Pirates who like to fuse style with affordability, this one is for you!
Head out to the seaside town of Lloret de Mar in Spain and spend 5 nights in the super chic 4* Delamar Hotel. This adults only accommodation boasts some pretty great views from it's rooftop terrace and pool, perfect for relaxing in the May sun.
This deal includes breakfast and flights, meaning this deal can be snapped up from as little as £30.60* per person per night (£153* per person).
Booking Info Timeframe: 19. Mar. 2019 - 19. May. 2019
Example departure from Liverpool, 13th May:
- 20th May from £174* per person
- 7th June from £220* per person
- Not your dates? Simply click through and alter them to suit you better.
- London from £153* per person
- Birmingham from £163* per person
- Bristol from £206* per person
- Manchester from £157* per person
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 5 nights
- Example date: 13th - 18th May
- Departure from Liverpool - Barcelona
- 4* hotel near the beach - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – B&B
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Expedia package – £306 / 2 = £153* per person
About your stay
Boasting a great location, 2 minutes away from the beach, as well as gorgeous panoramic views from the roof top pool, the 4* Delamar hotel is the ideal place for you and your favourite shipmate to get away for a 'kid free' break this spring.
Style is key in this accommodation, each room is decorated with a minimalist, chic tone in mind. Rooms are equipped with air conditioning, 42-inch flat-screen TV, a mini fridge as well as free WiFi
Breakfast is served each morning in the on site restaurant and if you upgrade to half board you're set to enjoy a number of show cooking experiences!