Head to Montenegro next with an all inclusive stay at the brand new 4* Iberostar Bijela Delfin hotel, surrounded by lush billowing hills overlooking the magical Bay of Kotor.
Aside from the incredible price point for a week's all inclusive, nice added extras such as welcome bubbly and finger food on arrival coupled with a free 30-minute massage make this deal stand out among the rest! Go 7 nights from £271pp*, or why not go for a 3-night short break from £161pp*?
Booking info Timeframe: 10. May. 2020 - 31. Oct. 2020
How to book: When clicking on the deal you will be taken to Voyage Privé's website, where you will be asked to register first. You can choose to submit your email or sign up using Facebook. It's quick, super easy and free and gives you access to all their offers!
- Available dates spanning June - October 2020 (*prices will vary)
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (3, 5, or 14 nights)
- Holiday provided by Voyage Privé
- Example date: 10th - 17th October 2020
- Available dates spanning June - October (*prices will vary)
- Departure from London, Liverpool, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester to Dubrovnik
- 4* Iberostar Bijela Delfin in Bay of Kotor/Montenegro
- Rated 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Add private transfers for £146 / 2 = £73* per person
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Holiday price from £556 / 2 = £278* per person
About your stay
This stylish, brand new hotel is situated in tranquil Bijela with stunning views over the Bay of Kotor. There's a sleek outdoor infinity pool here, along with a nice indoor pool plus spa facilities for a bit of extra pampering. There is a kid's club for the little ones, and at the end of the day everyone can indulge at the hotel's buffet restaurant.
Rooms are bright and spacious tastefully decorated with maritime colours, offset against the glittering blue sea-views.