The Dominican Republic holiday is based on a couple sharing and staying for 10 nights, - we think this is the perfect amount of time to visit this destination and is better value for money than the shorter durations if you work the cost out per night.
Another reason this is a fab deal is that you will stay in the Dominica Republic on an all inclusive board basis meaning all meals, snacks and most importantly to pirates like us all drinks are included in the price too.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2020 - 31. May. 2020
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Don't fancy this hotel? You can browse through more offers in the area here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 10 nights (longer stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 27th May - 6th June 2020
- Departure airports: Manchester, London, Birmingham
- 4* Whala Bayahibe
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Location: La Romana
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Luggage with AirFrance included - make sure you choose an airline that includes luggage before booking
- ATOL protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Transfers £43pp
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the 4* Whala Bayahibe which is award winning at TripAdvisor and is located in La Romana in the Dominican Republic with stunning sea views.
This stunning hotel offers 5 swimming pools including a snack pool, a choice of restaurants including a buffet restaurant, a la carte restaurant and sushi bar to name a few.