Ahoy mateys, we are so over the washout weather here in the UK we've had this weekend so we would love some luxury and relaxation to look forward to? We have come across this awesome getaway to Crete from only £338* per person.
The holiday in Crete is based on a 7 night stay in a lush 4* hotel which is located right on the beach. The holiday is on an **all inclusive basis so meals, snacks and drinks are already included in the price.
**All inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Booking Info Timeframe: 12. Aug. 2019 - 31. Oct. 2019
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 08/10 - 16/10
- Departs from many UK airports
- 4* Hotel Vitamin Sea and Sun
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Stalis, Crete
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £676 / 2 = £338* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the 4* Hotel Vitamin Sea and Sun which is located in Stalis in sunny Crete right on the beach.
The hotel offers everything you could need for a great stay including swimming pool, spa facilities, bar and restaurant and use of a fitness centre.