Mateys, if you are struggling to pick where to go on holiday where you don't have to quarantine, then let us figure it out for you, this super cute city break in Rome is such a great price for 4 nights and not much more than a 3 night stay making it great value for money!
This awesome Rome city trip offers last minute dates if you would rather travel sooner, as well as into 2021 - you can also book this Italian trip with a small deposit today but it is cheaper without if you want to just go for it!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 17. Sep. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 16th - 20th December 2020
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* Aparthotel Adagio Rome Vatican
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £316 / 2 = £158* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Aparthotel Adagio Rome Vatican in Rome which offers a fab location with easy links into the city centre and all the great places of interest this awesome city has to offer during your stay.
The hotel offers comfy well-equipped rooms and a 24 hour reception that can help with anything you need at any time of the night or day as well as tours/ticket assistance.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.