Ahoy mateys, fancy some excitement for your next trip, then it doesn't get more lively that VEGAS BABY! We have come across this awesome getaway to the one and only Las Vegas, staying for 6 nights in a 4* hotel in an awesome location.
The Las Vegas holiday is based on you and your matey sharing from only £577* per person, with flights included in the price. This is an awesome price for this time of year, and we have seen the same deal for over £200pp more elsewhere.
You will owe The LINQ Hotel and Casino a resort fee of $39.68 per room, per night. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
Booking Info Timeframe: 2. Jan. 2020 - 30. Jun. 2020
7 night stays:
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Don't fancy this hotel? You can browse through more offers in the area here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city taxes/resort fees that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 6 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 08/05 - 14/05
- Departure airports: London, Manchester (Birmingham, Edinburgh & Glasgow options for 7nt stays)
- 4* The Linq Hotel and Casino
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- Hand luggage - included
- Luggage - check airline policy as will vary
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Resort fees NOT included ($39.68 per room, per night)
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Resort fees will be payable at the hotel ($39.68 per room, per night)
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (book an uber, use public transport or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
For this trip to Vegas you will stay in The Linq Hotel and Casino which is in a great location in Las Vegas in the centre of the lively Las Vegas strip.
Your room will be equipped with a LED flat-screen TV, USB charging stations, an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, and some offer views of either The Strip or the High Roller Ferris wheel.
There is direct access to the LINQ Promenade, which features shops, restaurants, bars, entertainment venues and The High Roller, a landmark 550-foot tall Ferris wheel.
The hotel of course offers an awesome casino, a must for a visit to Las Vegas, many restaurants include celebrity chef Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen and Bar and Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar.