There are some amazing last minute ski deals to be had at the moment, and we've locked eyes on this one placing you at the sleek, top-rated 4* Hotel Norica Terme in Austria's popular Bad Hofgastein, flanked by snowcapped mountains and the Alpine spa -- which you have unlimited access to. Half board plus and ski passes are included, with kids going free, and we've also found some sample flights for you!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2019 - 31. Mar. 2020
- Hotel package with half board + ski passes
- 11 - 14 Dec 2019
Sample flights - not your airport? Adjust the search
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Package provided by SnowTrex
- Duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Availabilities spanning Dec 2019 - March 2020
- Example date: 11th – 14th Dec 2019
- 4* Hotel Norica Therme (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – half board plus
- Ski passes included
- Access to alpine therme
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- Add flights from £79* return (*see below)
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Hotel package w. half board + ski passes £972 / 4 = £243* per person
- Flights from London - Munich from £75* per person
Total price from £318* per person
About your stay
The closest airport is Salzburg, about 1h drive from the resort, but you could also fly into Munich, Innsbruck, Ljubljana and Graz, for instance, then the drive is between 2-3 hours.
The swish 4* Hotel Norica Terme is located in the centre of Bad Hofgastein and is directly connected to the Alpentherme Thermal Spa. There's also an in-house The 1,500 m² Celtic Spa comprising an indoor pool with massage jets, different saunas, an infrared cabin, a sole steam cabin, showers with ice crushers, radon bath tubs, and relaxation areas.
You can sample typical Salzburg dishes and international cuisine in the restaurant, and the Blue Salon offers homemade Austrian pastries and coffee specialities. There's also a weekly wine-tasting in the wine cellar.
All rooms at the Norica Hotel feature an HD flat-screen cable TV, a seating area, a safe, and a bathroom with a hairdryer, make-up mirror, and free toiletries. Bathrobes and bathing towels are provided free of charge for use in the spa.
You can pick up a car hire at the airport starting from £66* in total for 3 nights.