Pirates, we have come across this luxury 5* holiday in Cyprus at a great price departing in spring 2021 as well as 2020, so if you are looking for a getaway this year to a country that you don't have to quarantine when you return, Cyprus may be the place for you.
The beachfront holiday in Paphos has breakfast included each morning of your stay and you can also choose to upgrade your Cyprus holiday to half board or all inclusive at time of booking. Book today with a small deposit!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2020 - 31. Jul. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 19th - 26th April 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from many UK airports
- Great prices in 2020 through to July 2021
- 5* Venus Beach Hotel
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Location: Paphos, Cyprus
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £792 / 2 = £198* per person
About your stay
You will be staying in the Venus Beach Hotel which is located on the beachfront in pretty Paphos in Cyprus.
The hotel is well equipped for a great stay, there are indoor and outdoor swimming pools, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, entertainment, sports and a 24 hour reception to assist with anything you need throughout your stay.
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay