Pirates! Jet off to Dubai with your family this Easter – the city of superlatives – with a luxurious stay at the top-rated 5* Grand Hyatt Dubai. Here you'll be in a green oasis of landscaped gardens, an impressive pool area and no less than 13 restaurants and bars.
Half board is included in your stay, along with complimentary access to the Club Lounge, and you'll be flying with Emirates – what more could you want?! Prices during Easter start from £709pp*, or you could go in May from £529pp*.
Booking info Timeframe: 5. Apr. 2019 - 30. Aug. 2019
More dates available – check directly on Value Added Travel's site or give them a call!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 5 nights
- Travel between: 5th - 23rd April 2019 (Easter dates)
- *More dates spanning April - August 2019 available
- Holiday provided by Value Added Travel
- Flights with Emirates from London all airports to Dubai
- From Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Newcastle (£70 supplement)
- 30kg luggage included
- 5* Grand Hyatt Dubai
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Complimentary access to the Club Lounge
- Board basis – half board
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children / 2 adults
- Last date of booking: 31st March
- For more infos/to book call : 0800 610 1522 / 0203 519 2630
- Deposit today of £250 available
Price breakdown for a family of 4 from £2,832* / 4 = £709* per person (*EASTER DATES)
About your stay
The name gives it all away – the 5* Grand Hyatt Dubai really is grand in every meaning of the word, starting with the impressive atrium where you'll find a tropical indoor garden with soothing streams and bridges. The hotel is nestled amongst landscaped gardens with a collections of inviting outdoor and indoor pools along with a spa. Here you'll be spoilt for choice with no less than 13 dining and drinking venues, including Italian, Indian, Japanese and Singaporean food to name just a few.
You'll be staying in a spacious Club Room Downtown View elegantly decorated with traditional Arabic touches. It features a flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a minibar. The luxury marble bathroom includes spa tub, bathrobes and exclusive toiletries.
From here Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall are a mere 15 minutes' drive away, whereas Wafi Shopping Mall is a short stroll away. There's also a free shuttle bus service available.