Mateys, we have come across the luxury all inclusive holiday in Crete that offers excellent rates in 2021 as well as 2020, even better you can book with a deposit at no extra cost.
The holiday in Crete is a great price for families as well as couples, and you will be staying in a luxury hotel with a Traveller's Choice Award so you know you are in good hands during your stay.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2021
- September from £299* per person
- October from £266* per person
- April from £259* per person
- May from £273* per person
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 18th - 25th October
- Great prices in 2020 & 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Kiani Beach Resort
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Traveller's Choice Award
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Kalyves, Crete
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £1,036 / 4 = £259* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Kiani Beach Resort, which is a luxury hotel located in Kalyves in sunny Crete, right on the seafront.
The hotel offers everything you could need for a great stay, there are 5 swimming pools, bar, restaurant, gym, spa, entertainment, activities as well as sports and water sports.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.