Mateys, fancy heading off on a luxury holiday to Greece, now you can, at a fab price. We have come across this amazing all inclusive holiday in Rhodes, meaning all meals, snacks and drinks are already included in the price.
For the holiday in Rhodes you will stay in a lush 5* hotel and there are awesome prices in 2020 as well as 2021! You can choose to upgrade to a room with private pool at time of booking if you wish.
You can book this 5* all inclusive Rhodes holiday with a deposit option.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2021
Upgrade to Superior Junior Suite with Private Pool Balcony/Terrace at time of booking from £362pp*
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 26th April - 2nd May 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Princess Andriana Resort & Spa
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Kiotari, Rhodes, Greece
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £1,160 / 4 = £290* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Princess Andriana Resort & Spa which is located in Kiotari in Rhodes, and you know you will be in good hands as the hotel is highly rated and award-winning too.
The 5* hotel has everything you could need for a luxurious stay including outdoor swimming pools, sports and water sports, beach bar, pool bar, spa with sauna, Jacuzzi, Hamam, freshwater indoor pool, massages and beauty treatments and so much more!
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.