We've found a great deal to Corfu Pirates -- you can stay at the swanky 5-star Kontokali Bay Resort and Spa for four nights, with flights included, for a great price.
With 2020 coming to an end, it's time to have something to look forward to next year and when you can nab this stunning location with only a £25pp deposit, why wouldn't you?
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. May. 2021 - 31. Oct. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 7th May 2021
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 5* Kontokali Bay Resort and Spa
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor & Traveller's Choice award
- Board basis – Breakfast included but you can upgrade to half board or all-inclusive
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £496 / 2 = £248* per person
- Check-in luggage from £70 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £22 per person
- Room and board upgrades are available
About your stay
You'll be staying at the 5-star Kontokali Bay Resort and Spa, a luxury and contemporary hotel located on the quiet and isolated Toúrka Peninsula.
Rooms are smart with garden views, flat-screen TVs, air-conditioning and fancy coffee-making machines.
You won't be short on things to do with a private beach, a seawater swimming pool and four restaurants to enjoy.
The Daily Telegraph rated the hotel 9/10!