Ahoy pirates, all the celebs seem to have been visiting Mykonos in Greece this year and now you can too.
This holiday on the stunning Greek Island includes breakfast each morning of your stay and you will be staying in a hotel that is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World - wow!
Head to Mykonos for under £260 per person for a 3 night stay and you can choose to have your own private Jacuzzi from £427 each.
Booking Info Timeframe: 14. Oct. 2018 - 31. Oct. 2018
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 17/10 - 20/10
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Manchester, London
- 4* Pietra and Mare
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Double room with sea view from £514.15 / 2 = £257.08pp
- Superiors suite with outdoor Jacuzzi from £852.80 / 2 = £426.40pp
- Check-in luggage £56 per bag (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Shuttle transfers £27.50 per person (check out public transport and holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the Pietra and Mare which scores highly at TripAdvisor with a 4 out of 5 score and has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence so you know you are in good hands.
The hotel is located in Kalo Livadi in Mykonos on an oceanfront cliff overlooking the Aegean Sea and offers comfy beds, private bathrooms, restaurant, bar and swimming pool.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.