Mateys, how about a mini-break to sunny Spain to look forward to when the weather is usually pretty rubbish here in the UK? We have come across this luxury holiday to Seville at a BARGAIN price staying in a gorgeous 5* hotel.
The Spanish getaway is a fab price for families and couples too and you can add breakfast at time of booking.
We have chosen the option to pay with a deposit and payment plan which is around £10* more each!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer stays available)
- Example date: 1st - 4th December
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Barceló Sevilla Renacimiento
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – room only (b&b available)
- Location: Seville, Spain
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £548 / 4 = £137* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Barceló Sevilla Renacimiento which is a lush 5* award-winning hotel that has received high ratings at TripAdvisor so you know you are in good hands.
The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool (which may be seasonal so check before choosing your dates) as well as an indoor swimming pool, restaurants, bar, fitness centre and 24 hour reception to help with anything you need.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.