Jet off to paradise for a 2-week holiday next month! Flights to Mauritius are really affordable at the moment, and we've come up with these awesome package suggestions – either you stay in your very own 5* luxurious private pool villa at a top-rated resort with the beach just a 5-minute walk away. Alternatively, go for a stay at the 5* InterContinental right on a private strip of beach!
Booking info Timeframe: 2. Feb. 2020 - 29. Feb. 2020
- Private villa option for 4
- InterContinental option for 4
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include any tourist taxes that may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 14 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 9th - 24th Feb 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Lastminute.com
- Departure from London Heathrow
- 5* Marguery Exclusive Pool Villas in Rivière Noire (5/5 TripAdvisor) OR,
- 5* InterContinental Mauritius Resort in Balaclava Fort (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – self-catering / Room Only (*board upgrades available)
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults & 2 children sharing:
- Lastminute.com villa holiday from £4660 / 4 = £1,165* per person
- Lastminute.com InterContinental holiday from £4560 / 4 = £1,140* per person
About your stay
If you like your privacy when on holiday, then you'll could be staying at the top-rated 5* Marguery Exclusive Pool Villas resort in Rivière Noire on the west coast of the island. Your huge two-storey top-modern villa measures around 214m² and features 2 bedrooms with 2 en-suite bathrooms, an enclosed tropical garden, a private swimming pool of 29 m² and a veranda.
The villa is kitted out with all the luxe mod-cons you could possibly want for a care-fee, comfortable stay, and home away from home feeling. What's more, the beach is just a short walk away! You could also add breakfast to your stay here.
Alternatively, head to Balaclava for a stay at the swanky 5* InterContinental Mauritius Resort. This resort overlooks the Indian Ocean, and features a spa and 2 swimming pools. You can enjoy a variety of cuisine at one of the 5 restaurants, such as Mediterranean, Oriental, Indian and European to name a few. Rooms are spacious and modern with a lounge area with satellite TV. There are different board options available here.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £226 in total.