Oof pirates, look at how dreamy this award-winning futuristic 5-star resort in Turkey is!
You'd normally have to pay big bucks to stay somewhere this nice but we've found some great family prices in October, November and December. Plus, it's less than five minutes' from the beach.
Want to go as a couple? No problem, there are great prices for you too.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 10. Aug. 2020 - 3. Oct. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 10 October
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 5* Blue Bay Platinum Hotel
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor & Travellers' Choice Award Winner
- Board basis – Bed and breakfast
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 4 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £985 / 4 = £247* per person
- Check-in luggage from £49 per bag, return
- Return private transfers from £81 per person
You'll be staying at the funky award-winning Blue Bay Platinum Hotel, a sleek 5-star resort in Marmaris on Turkey's southwest coast -- the area is known as the Turkish Riviera.
The hotel has indoor and outdoor swimming pools, plenty of eating and drinking options and a private stretch at the local beach just for guests.
The centre of Marmaris is just over a mile away -- head into town to enjoy some of the local bars, restaurants and shops.