Make the most of this summer and the air bridge between us and Greece with this incredible deal from Voyage Prive!
They're currently offering this 5 night, 5* escape to the beaches of Halkidiki for less than £200* per person with flights, breakfast and dinners (as well as a bucket load of goodies) thrown in for good measure.
The hotel alone, without all the goodies included, is going for over £200* per person on other sites - so you know that this is an amazing deal.
Booking Info Timeframe: 14. Aug. 2020 - 31. Oct. 2020
How to book: When clicking on the deal you will be taken to Voyage Privé's website, where you will be asked to register first. You can choose to submit your email or sign up using Facebook. It's quick, super easy and free and gives you access to all their offers!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Duration is 5 nights (longer or shorter stays available)
- Flights from London, Manchester - other airports available with individual quotes
- Example date: 11th October 2020
- 5* Kassandra Palace Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Hand luggage
- ATOL protection
- Board basis - half board
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £380 / 2 = £190* per person
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- 1 cocktail per person
- 1 massage per person
- 50€ resort credit per booking for stays of 6 nights or more in the Double Garden View Room or Deluxe Room Side Sea View
About your stay
You will be staying in the 5* Kassandra Palace Hotel which is located on a private beach in Kriopigi.
Your hotel room will include air-conditioning, flat screen TV with satellite channels, mini fridge, bathroom with hairdryer and private balcony for you to relax on.
The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, spa including indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, sauna and hammam. Meals are provided in the on site restaurant serving mainly Greek dishes with some international plates. There are oodles of goodies to enjoy during your stay too from wine to massages.