Mateys, we love a Christmas market break and even better when it is in an awesome city like Krakow, and even better again when you will be staying in a lush 5* hotel.
We have found this cool city trip to Krakow staying for 2 nights in December - there are many dates on offer at great prices and a choice of departure airport so hopefully you will find a getaway to suit.
The Christmas market break in Poland is based on 2 people sharing so get booking with your fav pirate.
Booking Info Timeframe: 30. Nov. 2019 - 26. Dec. 2019
Example booking: From London 11/12 - 13/12
More dates (2 - 4 nights stays)
01 Dec - 04 Dec
01 Dec - 05 Dec
02 Dec - 04 Dec
02 Dec - 05 Dec
03 Dec - 05 Dec
03 Dec - 06 Dec
03 Dec - 07 Dec
04 Dec - 07 Dec
04 Dec - 08 Dec
09 Dec - 13 Dec
11 Dec - 14 Dec
11 Dec - 15 Dec
- 09/12 - 13/12 from £208* per person
- 15/12 - 18/12 from £173* per person
- 16/12 - 18/12 from £136* per person
- 16/12 - 20/12 from £209* per person
East Midlands departures
- 05/12 - 07/12 from £157* per person
- 10/12 - 12/12 from £167* per person
- 12/12 - 14/12 from £155* per person
- 08/12 - 11/12 from £204* per person
- 11/12 - 15/12 from £208* per person
- 15/12 - 18/12 from £202* per person
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with expedia
- Example date: 11th - 13th December
- Departs from many UK airports
- Niebieski Art Hotel & Spa
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- Location: Ul. Flisacka 3, Krakow
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £212 / 2 = £106* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the 5* Niebieski Art Hotel & Spa which has a stunning location on the banks of the River Vistula.
Your room will be well equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, minibar, tea & coffee making facilities, free Wi-Fi and private bathroom with free toiletries and bathrobe and slippers.
The hotel offers a great spa which offers a wide range of treatments and there is a great restaurant, which serves delicious Polish and Mediterranean meals.