Pirates, we have come across this luxury holiday in Dubai but at a bargain price, you will head to Dubai for 4 nights, staying in a lush 5* hotel. The holiday in Dubai departs in December, and there are a choice of airline and you can fly direct from only £31 more per person!
We have chosen the option of booking this Dubai holiday with a deposit and payment plan and there are great prices for families and couples.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 23. Dec. 2020
There is a choice of airline and you can fly direct for £31* more each!
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 3rd - 8th December 2020
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Millennium Plaza Dubai
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- Location: Dubai
- Luggage included - check airline at time of booking
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 - 4 sharing
- Book with a deposit
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £1,552 / 4 = £388* per person
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.
About your stay
The 5* Millennium Plaza is located in the heart of the city, close to Dubai Mall and the Emirates Towers Metro Station - meaning you can get around quickly using Dubai's great public transport!
The hotel is located in a 65-story tower, with guest rooms that boast great views of Zabeel Palace and Jumeriah Beach. Standard room features include air conditioning, free WiFi and a separate seating area.
From the property's infinity pool you'll also be basking in those incredible views, and there's a separate children's pool for the little ones. Leisure facilities include a fitness centre and club lounge, and the O2 Spa offers massages, manicures and other treatments (for an additional fee)