Pirates, we have been checking out the awesome Flash Sale over at lastminute.com and have spotted great rates staying in a stunning 5* hotel in Marrakech in Morocco.
The Morocco getaway departs in February with excellent prices also departing in January and March and there are a great choice of 3 nights and 5 night stays.
This is a great deal because we have checked and it is the cheapest we have seen this hotel for these dates.
Booking Info Timeframe: 20. Jan. 2020 - 28. Mar. 2020
20 Jan - 23 Jan
20 Jan - 25 Jan
03 Feb - 08 Mar
24 Feb - 27 Feb
24 Feb - 29 Feb
09 Mar - 12 Mar
09 Mar - 14 Mar
23 Mar - 26 Mar
23 Mar - 28 Mar
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3-5 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 3rd - 6th February 2020
- Flight + hotel package from lastminute.com
- Departs from many London
- 5* Savoy le Grand Hotel
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Location: Marrakech, Morocco
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- City tax may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £404 / 2 = £202* per person
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.
About your stay
You will stay in the Savoy le Grand Hotel which is a luxury 5* hotel that is highly rated and award winning at TripAdvisor so you know you have chosen a great place to stay.
The hotel offers 2 inviting outdoor pools (check opening times), luxurious spa which also offers pools and a whopping 3 restaurants you can choose between if you wish to eat in the hotel.