Luxury 5* Turkey 7nt All Inclusive holiday from just £248pp - incl. flights & hotel
Pirates, get a bit of 5* luxury in your life with this brilliant All Inclusive holiday to Didim in Turkey starting at just £248pp. Direct flights and accommodation for the week are included in the price plus it's easy to add transfers or bags during the booking process. The weather in Didim will already be reaching a very tasty 26°C in May but the crowds of the summer haven't yet arrived, making this the ideal time of year to visit!
There's a great range of departures available in May and June 2018 so get booking pirates!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2018 - 30. Jun. 2018
Sample departure from London Gatwick on 9th May 2018
- There are many alternative dates and departure airports for this holiday - click here to see them all!
- Direct return flights from UK - Bodrum or Izmir
- 7 nights at the Aurum Exclusive Club
- All Inclusive board basis
- Sample departure from London Gatwick on 9th May 2018
- ATOL and ABTA protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
- Return airport transfers from £30.50pp
- Checked in luggage from £25.50 per bag each way
About your holiday
You'll be staying at the 5* Aurum Exclusive Club (rated on 4/5 TripAdvisor). The main focus of the hotel is the huge pool which enjoys gorgeous views over the Aegean Sea. Rooms are located in individual two storey buildings dotted around the grounds, you certainly won't feel like you're at a huge resort here! Speaking of the rooms, they are spacious and kitted out with swanky bathrooms and chic decor, plus the basics like WiFi and air conditioning.
You'll be staying on an All Inclusive basis so you'll have free run of the buffet restaurant, plus the option to upgrade to one of the two a la carte restaurants located onsite. The hotel has it's own private beach and dock where you can hire boats and try your hand at a range of water sports if you fancy.