Pirates, we've discovered this 5* city break to Lisbon at an incredibly cheap price!
This deal includes 3 nights accommodation at the 5* Real Palacio, as well as return flights. This is a super cheap price for such a luxurious hotel, and you'll be able to explore the city of Lisbon without so many crowds of tourists - bonus!
We went for the cheapest available date, but you can opt for weekend dates for just a few pounds more*. You can secure this package with a low deposit today.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 4. Dec. 2020 - 28. Dec. 2020
We chose 3 nights, but you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport along with flight times. To change holiday details, just click the booking button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 8-11 December 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester
- 5* Real Palacio in Lisbon, Portugal
- Rated 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £294 / 2 = £147* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You'll be staying in a double room at the 5* Real Palacio. This luxurious hotel is the perfect romantic escape, with spacious rooms, a wellness centre where you can get massages (extra charges apply), use the gym, sauna or jacuzzi, as well as two bars, and two restaurants.
The hotel is perfectly placed for Pirates who wish to explore the vibrant city of Lisbon, and has many bars and restaurants in the neighbourhood. The Parque Eduardo VII is just moments away, and the and there is a bus stop 200 metres from the hotel, as well as a metro stop just a four minute walk away.