We reckon we could all do with a spa break right now so treat yourself and do it in style with a stay at the swanky Du Lac et Du Parc Grand Resort in Lake Garda, Italy.
You might think it would cost the earth but booking this package in early May is more than £100 cheaper than prices we've seen in late May and includes four nights' accommodation, breakfast and flights.
The weather in May is perfect too in the early 20s -- warm enough for shorts and t-shirts but cool enough to be relaxing and not intense.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. May. 2021 - 30. Jun. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travelers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 4-8 May
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Edinburgh or Manchester
- 4* Du Lac et Du Parc Grand Resort
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £588 / 2 = £294* per person
- Check-in luggage from £47 per bag, return
You'll be staying at the Du Lac et Du Parc Grand Resort, a deluxe 4-star hillside hotel in the beautiful Lake Garda region of northern Italy.
The resort has two swimming pools (the outdoor one has stunning views of the surrounding mountains), a spa that offers beauty treatments, massage and a sauna, and plenty of eating options too.
The hotel has great reviews -- don't believe us? Check out the Tripadvisor scores.