Mateys, if you are looking to treat yourself to a city break without the need to quarantine on your return, why not head to stunning Berlin. We have a 5* break staying for 2 nights over the weekend at a 4* price.
Another great thing about this Berlin city break is the price doesn't differ too much between a range of departure airports and the option to pay with a deposit won't cost you more.
You can choose to upgrade to include breakfast at time of booking and change duration and/or date too.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 14. Sep. 2020 - 14. Nov. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 20th - 22nd November
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Eurostars Berlin
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Traveller's Choice Award
- Board basis – room only
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £276 / 2 = £138* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the 5* Eurostars Berlin, where you know you are in good hands as the hotel is highly rated and award-winning.
The hotel has everything you could need, including a bar and restaurant, swimming pool, gym and a 24 hour reception to assist you with anything you need at any time of the night of day!
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.