Magical Mykonos continues to grow in popularity, with travel-savvy pirates favouring it over its more expensive Greek cousin Santorini, as it offers views that are just as spectacular and more chilled out vibes.
We've uncovered a great value package for next summer that will take you there from just £285* per person, based on 2 sharing; this includes 6 nights in a gorgeous boutique hotel, direct flights and breakfast daily.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2019 - 31. May. 2019
We chose 6 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another room type! To change holiday details, just click the green button below to view calendar.
Don't fancy this hotel? You can browse through more offers in the area here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 6 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 6 - 12 May, 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Manchester
- Paolas Beach Apartments & Studios (rated 4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £570 / 2 = £285*pp
- Check-in luggage £26 per bag, each way (*we recommend sharing to cut costs)
- Shuttle transfers £22.50 per person
About your stay
This boutique hotel is located less than 10 minutes from Agios Stefanos Beach and the port of Mykonos. From its hillside location it's an Instagrammers dream. There are 2 pools, surrounded by stone-paved terraces, with sun beds offering panoramic views over the Aegean Sea. Some rooms even have sea views from the private balcony or terrace.
Free Wi-Fi is available and there is an on-site bar where you can enjoy a drink or snack. Buffet breakfast is served each morning and is included in this offer.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £127 in total.